Mar 4, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY mini Notebook or Tag for Handouts


Happy 175th Birthday Relief Society!
Let's Celebrate all year long!

This is a fun little handout that is cheap and easy to whip up!
Combine it with the page of quotes I posted already!
I found the mini composition notebooks at Walmart - 3 for 88 cents!
I also bought the lavender and white tool at Walmart.  
Those cute gum balls were from the Dollar store.

DIRECTIONS:
Simply print on cardstock, 
and use modge podge to glue them to the top cover. 
I used wax paper to keep it from sticking to all the pages.  
After it's glued set a large book on top of it to let it dry!
Take scissors and round the edges and any overlap.
Finally the fun part! 
-- Cut about an 8 " square of white tool for the gum balls, twit the top together
--  I doubled the lavender and tied it around the book, including the gumballs, and then double knotted the lavender!  Your Done:)



No comments: